Wednesday 18 June 2014

Latest Jokes Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu

Latest Jokes Defination

source(gogle.com.pk)
 



→ Can we do romance in the evening today?
I’m in a good mood
Just a little bit of kissing and biting
reply me soon!
yours lovingly
“MOSQUITO”
 Forward to you friends and get funny reply’s. . !
“imagine I am in jail
what you think that
What crime I had done”
Reply must. . .

→ Husband & wife are like liver and kidney.
Husband is liver & wife is kidney.
If liver fails, kidney fails.
If kidney fails, liver manages with other kidney.

→ Birds Birds in the sky dropped a pooty in my eye,
I don”t worry I don”t cry,
I”m just happy that cows can”t fly!

 Dream makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work, Luv makes everything beautiful, Smile makes all the above... So always Brush ur Teeth

→ What is similarity between Bill Gates and me?
Don’t know??
He never comes to my house
and I never go to his house
EGO PROBLEMS YOU KNOW…
→ If I was an artist,
you would be my picture!
If I was a poet,
you would be my inspiration!
If I was an author you would be my story!

But I'm only a cartoonist! 

→ It’s very easy
to eat sweet chocolate,
speak sweet words,
watch sweet dreams
but
It’s very difficult
to
find a sweet person.
but I salute you.
that you find me.

→ Boy: I am not rich like rohit, I don't even have a bid car like rohit. But I really love you!
Girl: I love you too, but tell me more about rohit..

→ Who said English is easy???
Fill in the blank with YES or No…
1.—–I dont have brain…
2.—–I dont have sence…
3.—–I am stupid….

→ A Love Letter from BISCUIT MAKER- Dear Marie, Today is Good Day, U r Anmol for me... But U have Crackjacked my Heart, Bcoz I have a Little Heart, Now I m in 50/50 position...

→ Teacher: Tomorrow there will be a lecture on Sun.
Everyone must attend it.
Raju: No! I will not be able to attend it.
Teacher: Why?
Raju: My mother will not allow me to go so far !!

→ Commerce professor asks the student: what is the most important source of finance for starting business?

Student: "Father in law".

→ World ’s shortest jokes:
2 Women sitting quietly!
2 pathan playing chess!
GirlFriend pays the bill.
Need more?!
U r so beautiful

→ An engineering student to his sweeper brother: I have got degree, I have got knowledge, I can sit in society. What do you have?
Sweeper: I have the job.

→ Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes. 

→ Calendar of Love
January = Rose
February = Propose
March = Gift
April = Lift
May = Chatting
June = Dating
July = Miss
August = Kiss
September = Marriage
October = Broke up
November = Rest
December = Next
Have a nice year ahead.

→ Beauty is not how you look, it is not how handsome u r, it is not ur figure too... Beauty is the inner self, so change ur underwear daily.

→ Power of Mathematics
One day a box wasn’t opening.
Lawyer came, applied all laws but it didn’t open
Chemist came, applied all reactions but it didn’t open
Physician came, applied all forces but no change
Even the biologist failed
mathematician came & said
.
Girl to riksha wal :
Q bhai jaye ga ?
Riksha Wala : Zaroor Jaye ga, abhi abhi to Oil lga kar khara kia hai
.
.
Girl : to phir Ghuma kar peechay le loo
 
1. Definition (adj.) sarcastic tone as in “that’s hilarious”; “you are so hilarious” meaning you think you’re so funny but you’re not really at all

Examples You are so hilarious when you make those comments, it’s not even funny!

blurt! Add to My Vocab Go Super! Take "hilarious" Quiz
Members who passed this quiz

rastak  banpreet
2. Definition (adj.) extremely funny

Examples Dude, I saw this hysterical movie last night. You have to check it out. It was so funny.

Examples Dude, I saw this hilarious movie last night. You have to check it out. It was so funny.

Examples My friend Jeff is hilarious. Every thing he says is funny. When I’m around him I can’t stop laughing.

Examples My friend Jeff is hilarious. Every thing he says is funny. When I’m around him I can’t stop laughing.
To emphasise something the word fierce is often used, as in 'fierce hard' [ie difficult] or 'he has a fierce strong accent'. The words quare8or awful can also be used to denote emphasis.
To accomplish something quickly is to do it fairly lively.
Shenanigans refers to intrigue, trickery or hidden manoeuvres designed to effect a certain outcome.
Will and Guy's Top Twenty Funny Irish Phrases
Bacteria: Back door to cafeteria.

Post Operative: A letter carrier.

Recovery Room: Place to do upholstery.

Rectum: Nearly killed him.

Secretion: Hiding something.

Seizure: Roman emperor.

Tablet: A small table.

Terminal Illness: Getting sick at the airport.

Tumour: One plus one more.

Urine: Opposite of you're out.

You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.
The longest road out is the shortest road home.
The Irish are very fair people; they never speak well for one another.
A quarrel is like buttermilk: once it's out of the churn, the more you shake it, the more sour it grows.
God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.
The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't seen the joke yet.
The Irish ignore anything they can't drink or punch.
He is bad that will not take advice, but he is a thousand times worse that takes every advice.
One of the worst things that can happen in life is to win a bet on a horse at an early age.
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.
Every St. Patrick's Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to.
An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks.
Here's to our wives and girlfriends: May they never meet
My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.
God is good to the Irish, but no one else is; not even the Irish.
If one could only teach the English how to talk, and the Irish how to listen, society here would be quite civilized.
The Irish forgive their great men when they are safely buried.
Other people have a nationality. The Irish and the Jews have a psychosis.
I can resist everything except temptation.  Oscar Wilde (He was the master of the Irish phrase)
Thanks to the BBC for help in compiling this material.

Bejeezus (And to Be Shure)
amusing entertaining witty humorous comic hilarious
These words all describe somebody/something that makes you laugh or smile.
funny that makes you laugh:a funny story ◇ He was a very funny guy.
amusing funny and enjoyable:It's a very amusing game to play.
entertaining amusing and interesting:It was a very entertaining evening.
witty clever and amusing; able to say or write clever and amusing things:a witty remark ◇ a witty public speaker


Many cultures have fairies as part of their folklore, but few have little people with such a rich source of humour, funny stories and different guises as leprechauns.  To begin with leprechauns are exclusively male which immediately gives them great scope for mischief.  Classic Irish phrase for someone who's a bit loopy, or maybe a daydreamer, 'He's away with the fairies'.
One of the best way to explain funny Irish phrases is by way of jokes and tall stories.  However, certain words and phrases should never be uttered in Ireland itself, despite the common misperception that they are "typically Irish."  They died a death decades ago, if they were ever used at all.  Such phrases include bedad and begorrah, top of the morning, or faith, me darling.  Calling a woman a "fine colleen" is likely to lead to you getting a kick in the shins.

Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 
Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 
Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 
Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 
Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 
Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 
Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 
Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 
Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 
Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 
Latest Jokes  Jokes In Punjabi Funny for Facebook Images and Hindi Latest Very Funny In Urdu 

No comments:

Post a Comment